Friday, April 25, 2014

No Patience for This

How tedious.

Each day brings another wave of articles, quotes, and heretical speech regarding the canonization of JPII and John XXIII.  Each day I hear people grumbling about new saints.  Can you even imagine? They're complaining about NEW SAINTS!!  Stop it. Stop it now.

I'm so happy to see that in your 20, 40 or 60 years on this earth your pride hath elevated your opinion to be greater than that of Holy Mother Church.

I'm not going to argue finer points with you. I'm not going to listen to one more theory on the legitimacy of the papacy since Paul VI. I'm not going to engage in "anti-pope" discourse with you. I am going to pray for you. I am going to sincerely wish for you that the saints you approve of greet you should any of us enter the Kingdom of Our Lord.


p.s. you may want to look "heresy" up in the CCC, or any reference book for that matter.  Claiming that the Holy Ghost left the Church makes me throw up a little bit in my mouth.


1 comment:

  1. I totally agree. The Church has the power from Jesus to bind and loose WHATEVER and it will be bound and loosed IN HEAVEN...So all of this extraneous bloviating is nothing more than personal opinions that in the end,don't amount to a pimple on a gnat's rear end...

    ReplyDelete